- written 20 blog post for the Story Arts Festival blog
- written four blog posts for the Write Links blog
- taken hundreds of photos for the Story Arts festival several of which I have seen popping up on author and illustrator Facebook pages
- Tweeted as @StoryArtsFest
- had a pre-launch for Meet Sidney Nolan in front of Australia's best loved children's book authors, illustrators and publishers and introduced by Megan Daley from Children's Book Daily
- pitched to three editors
- met some of Australia's amazing children's writers and illustrator
- and spend time with my writing friends, Write Links and SCBWI buddies
- missed my 5 year old's performance in his school's talent show!
- made my husband solely responsible for dealing with sick kids, getting everyone fed , clean, and off to school and kindy (when they weren't sick)
- become the mother of an adult, no longer the mother of a teenager!
- gone to work, kids soccer and ballet practice
- dealt with two cases of head lice (The EXTRA glamorous part!)
For a fabulous write-up on Meet Sidney Nolan and the Random House Meet... series you can read this post by Megan Daley.
To RSVP for my book launch at Mad Hatters for Meet Sidney Nolan you can go here.
To RSVP for my book launch at Mad Hatters for Oliver's Grumbles you can go here.